Required travel documents for Hajj/Umrah

  • Valid passport (for at least six months)
  • Meningitis and cholera vaccination certificate
  • Pilgrims who have foreign passports must submit copies of green cards along with passport
  • Three recent passport-size photographs in color with white background
  • Complete visa application signed by each pilgrim
  • Married couples submit a copy of their marriage certificates
  • Unmarried women over 40 must submit a no-objection letter from a first degree relative
  • If travelling with children, must submit their birth certificates
  • Pilgrims with non-Islamic names must have a statement from an Islamic center attesting to their conversion to Islam
  • For Woman traveling alone without Mehram they should be over the age of 46 years  and need a no objection certificate from a male member of the family signed and notarized
  • Woman under the age of 46 Must travel with Mehram no exceptions
  • Return Prepaid federal express or ups or usps envelope